Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween costume.




So I haven't dressed up the last few Halloweens.( Last year i was on the mish, so i put on normal clothes and that was my costume) So this year I am excited beccause I can be whatever I want! I was trying to be creative, and cheap and somehow I thought I would be "Wendy" ya know from the fast food place. Wendy and I have a lot in common, we both have red hair, freckles, were short, and we both love frosties and hamburgers. So last week my mom and I stopped into the DI to look for used DVD's, i decided to look in the dress section to see if i could find a blue striped dress. My mom helped me look and after 10 seconds of looking she handed me this blue striped dress,We looked at it and just laughed! I swear it is wendys exact dress! I didn't even try it on, I just bought it! So today i decided to try it on, so here it is. i can't decide if i like it or not. But i think i look a lot like Wendy in it!

6 comments:

Holly T said...

Hi Haley! I decided to peek at your blog since you put it on facebook! I love your costume, its perfect!! I still need to go get mine....humm...

P.S. Its Holly Stringham ;)

Bean said...

cool costume. i think you look like a polygamist.

Sara Carruth said...

Finally being the Wendy's girl. It's absolutely perfect. :)

JMe said...

It is FATE that you and mom found the perfect Wendy's dress. Too bad you can't wear it on Halloween! Oh well! Maybe next year. Anyways, I am very excited that you have decided to join the blogging world! Let me know if I can assist you in any way!

Hollie said...

Hay Hay..I LOVEEE IT!!..i think the wendys dude saw you one faithful day in heaven and designed his dearest wendys joint around YOU!! so cute..and YAY you have a blog..how come i didnt know this?? send me your email..ours is private...my email is awesomehol@yahoo.com

LOVE BIRDS said...

I don't know how you found a dress that looks exactly like Wendy's All I can say is the DI is fantabulous and has just about everything you need. Well I love you and miss you