Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween fun






Halloween morning I woke up and carved pumpkins with the kids. We had a ton of fun! We only had 4, and their were 5 of us so ana and I shared. She was scared to carve them cause she didn't want to mess it up, so she just helped everyone else scoop the seeds out. Mariah and Mikayle were so excited that I let them use their own knives, I think they both picked teh biggest ones. I'm not gonna lie, they scared me a few times. Micheal got all clever and found a box cutting knife, he thought It worked pretty well, and he got done the fastest! I thought our pumkins turned out pretty good, nothing too fancy!
After pumpkins I went to work, it was a normal day, not too busy though. I got off around 7, and went home to change and met Andy is SLC, we went to dinner then am institiute dance it was fun. We went as Masquerade people, so I wore a poofy old prom dress, and we had cool masks. Good times! ( I'm not turning this into a dating blog so, thats all the details ya get)

No comments: