Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Weird Dream....about a midget!!

So I had a very weird and detailed dream last night!! Maybe you can help me figure out what it means!

So in my dream I married a blind midget. ( Yes.. you read that right a blind midget) It was an "arranged" marriage, we didn't know each other but we would both get a lot of money if we stayed married for 10 years. In my dream, we did little kid stuff, like Ihelped him learn how to jump on the bed,at one point he got mad at me and tried to hit me with a hockey stick, but he missed (cause he was blind.) Anyways eventually i realized that if we were married we should kiss, so we did, and he hated it, but i loved it. But then I was sad cause I as falling in love with the "blind midget" and he didn't love me back......

and then I woke up! It felt so real!!

What the Heck??

8 comments:

Sierra said...

Ha ha you and Ben and your weird midget dreams... I think yours wins though. That is creepy but maybe its a sign. What if you are supposed to marry someone that is imperfect, that you can act totally immature around? Keep your eyes open!

Michael and Julie said...

weird! i had the same dream last night!








.....ok, not. but i love you! i'll see you SOON!

Marriott's said...

Ya, that one is a little bit weird. I have no idea what it means. Hopefully someone can help you out.
Heather

Lindsay said...

Oh Haley I love you! Good luck with the dream!

Marriott Family said...

Hae!! You are so too funny!! I love that dream!! That sounds very interesting!! it's crazy how some dreams feel so real!!

Haley said...

It was so weird! Its sad that even a blind midget didn't love me... but in reality i don't care! Dreams can be very entertaining sometimes!

Im glad everyone doesn't think im crazy!

Brooke said...

OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE YOU!!! I'm sorry he didn't love you. He'll regret it one day.

Eric and Ash Doxey said...

HALEY!! I miss you and your stories. Eric and I created a blog and so now I can check you all the time without pulling out that silly little paper with your address on it. We need to get together again.