Friday, November 14, 2008

My weekly blog

So I have been really bad at updating this blog. So I thought i'd make something up and start writing. So here are some highlights of my week. Today I ate a tuna pita, and strawberry gummies. Yum! and it was free drink friday at work....fridays my new favorite day. Umm....On monday I woke u at 6:20 am and stood in line at the institute bulding to get tickets for Pres. Packer. I was soo tired,i felt like I was sleep walking. But we made friends in line, and i even made a few good jokes. And we got tickets for row K. Also this week I went to an occupational therapist session and the University of Utah. The session explain OT (occupation therapy) and how to get in ect. I feel really good about this. Finally i feel like i have a direction to go. I will continue to go to Weber and get my bachelors in Early Childhood education, and then apply to the occupational therapy program ( which i can do my senoir year) So hooray! But i have a lot og work to do,and about 6 more years left of school. (big sigh)
Well im tired adn thats all the exciting news from this week! Love ya!

2 comments:

LOVE BIRDS said...

hey so i added you to my blog. yay. I finally got your address to your blog from Sierra I couldn't figure out where yours was. loves

Marriott's said...

Your blog is really cute. I miss you.