Tuesday, November 25, 2008

23 things I've learned in 23 Years!

1. Red heads are extremely smart!
2. "feministic" is not a real word.
3. If you don't know the words to a song, its ok you can just make up new ones!
4. Some friends really are forever!!But be careful because then they have lots of embarassing stories to tell.
5. Don't wipe wet super glue with your hand..and then catch a rag with your super glue hand, the rag might get stuck, and not come off!
6. If you want to talk bad about someone its ok, just make sure you end it by saying "bless her heart"
7. Little dogs are the meanest..especially when you're wearing a skirt.
8. Don't drink "apple cider" from strangers then try to ride your bike.
9. Your family members really are your best friends!
10.The church REALLY is true!
11. Ed Zepplin is not a band .. its Led Zeppelin.
12. Parasites will come out of your stomach if you put a bowl of ice cream in front of your mouth and open it wide. The parasite will crawl out!
13. The parable of the Widow's mite -- not about bugs
14. Popcorn tastes really good with melted frosting on it!
15. Everything tastes better with ranch or mayo on it.
16. Great things DO come in small packages.
17. Pig brains and scrambled eggs are not a good combination.
18. Egging isn't always what you think it is.
19. Its never too late or too early to go to Walmart!
20. Six-thirty in the morning is too early unless you have super powers!
21. Little sisters aren't always going to stay so little.
22. If you play pranks on your mom, she'll get you back worse!
23. Time goes by way too fast, so enjoy it!

5 comments:

Sierra said...

1. Red heads are smart? Do I need to remind you of “Your sister’s so pretty… you two don’t look anything alike!” Ha ha
2. I like the word Feministic! Lets keep it!
3. I HATE when you make up the words to songs! Ha ha
4. Yes, I have MANY embarrassing stories about you!
5. I know better than to give you super glue
6. You can also use “But she’s very nice”
7. Little dogs are really rats in disguise
8. You probably shouldn’t take anything from strangers… consult any elementary student on this one. They can give you the scoop on Stranger Danger 
9. If best friends are your family, does this mean we are sisters?!
10. No argument here! Go LDS!
11. That’s a dumb name for a band… if you can’t spell it its too hard!
12. I am pulling the BS flag on this one
13. I don’t like bugs, so it’s better that the story is about money
14. You are gross… but I still love you
15. I wouldn’t say EVERYTHING, but Mayo and Ranch are great on many things!
16. Great things DO come in small packages.
17. Are pig brains good in any combination?!
18. Placing whole eggs on people’s porches with smiley faces is the best form of “egging”
19. Good times at Walmart at 3 in the morning buying goldfish
20. Six-thirty is still night if you ask me
21. Little sisters have outgrown us both!
22. My mom’s a red-head… she’s not smart enough for revenge  Ha ha jk
23. I agree… time is moving faster. Make the most of it!

I love you Hay… this is an awesome post!

Sanni said...

Haley you are so funny!
Seems like you have learned some valuable lessons in your 23 years ;)

JMe said...

Haley, How many times do I have to tell you that icecream and the parasite thing is NOT NOT NOT NOT TRUE!!!!!! I think you put that on your list just to anger me. I can just imagine some gullible person (such as yourself) sitting in front of a bowl of icecream with their mouth open, waiting for a worm to pop out of their stomach. What would happen if the parasite gets halfway out and then decides they dont like Cookies and Cream flavor?

Anyway, I am just going to hope you put that on your list just to get a rise out of me. Lets move on....HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I am sorry I tease you about birthday candles and give you a hard time lately. Its out of love. You are one of my best friends and I love you forever!

Haley said...

Jamie I'll admit I did think of you when I posted the comment about the parasite... but i still swear its true!! Someday, somehow i will prove it to you!!

Burch Family said...

Helma! I didn't know you had a blog! That makes me very happy. You are quite the blogger already. Look at all those posts, you haven't even been home that long. Good job Helma. I'm so glad I can read up on you and see what you have been doing. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HELMA!!!