Thursday, December 11, 2008

Crazy 8s

CRAZY 8S (Well close to 8... maybe less)

8 Favorite Shows: Gilmore Girls (although it ended, I still have almost all the seasons on DVD and watch them regularly)Privileged ( its a new obsession for me), 90210 ( the new teen-ish one, again a new obsession. It's interesting, so don't make fun!), Authur (I love it) Seinfield, Alias ( I have most of the seasons, Vaughn is so HOT)



8 Favorite Movies: While you were sleeping, Spiderman, The restoration ( seriously, I watched it like 5 times a week on the mish, I can quote it. There are some hilarious parts in it!)X-men,10 things I hate about you, Clueless, Pride and Predjudice,



8 Favorite Restaurants: ABC Mandrine, Demos(in M-Boro TN), Maddox, Texas Road house, Cafe Rio, Wendys, Roosters, Chili's.


8 Things that happened yesterday: I went to Amandas homecoming, I slid on ice in heels, I ate corn chowder and bread, I made dinner with Brooke, I had a sleepover with Julie and Brooke, I said Goodbye to Julie, I ate dinner with my family and Brooke.


8 Things I'm looking forward to: Going to Bosie this weekend with the sisters from the mish, no school!!, Sleeping in, organizing my room, cleaning my car,going ot church on sunday and not having to teach the lesson, Michelle coming home from her mission in germany!!!! , watching the kids games.


8 Things on your wish list: New clothes, To win the lottery, a lifetime supply of gushers, world peace, A trip to Europe, A little black baby. ( a real one, I want one someday), a private jet, A new car.


8 Things I love about winter: Skiing, making forts, making snowmen and snow-woman, fireplaces, Christmas time, Temple square, cuddling, Warm coats, Cute hats,

I tag: Brooke, Mom, Julie, Sanni, and anyone else who wants to.

No comments: