Monday, December 15, 2008




On Friday one of my good friends.... Brad got married! I've known Brad since Sophmore year in Highschool he has always been a good friend. All of our friends were always close after highschool. We stayed in touch while we served missions. I got to meet his wife Brianne the day after I got home and I loved her as soon as I met her! They were sealed in the Salt Lake City Temple. It was a freezing day but really pretty! It was the first sealing I have been too ( besides when we were sealed to the kids) and it was beautiful!! I got teary eyed a few times :) Most of our friends were on a cruise, so they couldn't be there, But Amanda and I drove down and it was so nice to have her with me. She hadn't seen Brad in 3 years!! They got to speak spanish to each other :) Anyways amanda and I also made a day of it, and afterwards we stayed in SLC and ate lunch then saw Twlilight for the 2nd time. I really enjoyed playing with amanda she got some from her mission 2 weeks ago. We only wrote each other like once or twice while we were on our missions, but when she came back it was like we'd never been apart! I love Amanda she's still the happy, spiritual person I know! I am so blessed to have such great friends!!

1 comment:

Sierra said...

Dang... I am so sad I had to miss it! She looks beautiful! I'm sure it was an amazing day... Yea for Brad!